9/21/2021 Watchlist Charts

9/21/2021 Watchlist Charts

 

Watchlist for 09/21/2021

 

$MRNA – The stock fell 1.56% during market hours but was up 0.23% after hours. MRNA showed strength at open but was rejected harshly at the 435 level. With the news of FDA not supporting the booster shot, biotech fell on that hews. The Biden administration has continued to push for the booster shot despite the FDA decision. Keep an eye on the 430 level or back test 419 level, if MRNA can bounce or break above with volume, it can test 435 to 440 level resistance. We will consider puts if MRNA fails to hold above the 419 level, as it can pullback down to 411 to 406 level support.

Contract Suggestion:

Above 430 level or back test 419 level: 435C 09/24 (2.2K volume 6.85)

Below 419 level: 415P 09/24 (1K Volume 8.40)

 

$TSLA – The stock fell 3.86% during market hours and was down 0.16% after hours. TSLA for the most part of Monday’s trading sessions was showing strength as it held the 729 level support despite the weak market, but it quickly flipped during power hour. Once the market started to bounce, TSLA started to show weakness and pullback from its highs. On the daily timeframe, TSLA closed a weak bearish doji and fell right back into the flag. Keep an eye on the 729 level, TSLA can continue to hold above this level and gets enough volume to come in, it can test 737 to 744 level resistance. We will consider puts if TSLA fails to hold above the 729 level, as it can pullback down to 720 to 714 level support.

Contract Suggestion:

Above 729 level: 750C 09/24 (36.6K Volume @4.95)

Below 729 level: 700P 09/24 (87.2K Volume @6.50)

 

$SNOW – The stock fell 3.94% during market hours but was up 0.14% after hours. Similar to the setup from TSLA, it’s the same for SNOW. It closed a somewhat weak doji on the daily, but buyers stepped in around the 304 level to buy it back up. The best value entry for SNOW would have been 300 if it got there as the previous test of 300, buyers stepped in heavily, Keep an eye on the 313 level, if SNOW can break above with volume, it should test 316 to 319 level resistance will consider puts if SNOW fails to hold above the 307 level, as it can pullback down to 300 to 292 level support.

Contract Suggestion:

Above 313 level: 315C 09/24 (749 Volume @4.70)

Below 307 level: 300P 09/24 1790 Volume @3.30)

 

$FB – The stock fell 2.47% during market hours but was up 0.14% after hours. On the daily timeframe, FB has continued to trend downward ever since failing the ATH of 384 level. It broke and closed below the 50DMA (363.39) but managed to rally back towards the end of the day after testing and hold above the strong 350 level support. If we can see tech bounce back during Tuesday’s trading sessions, FB can at least test back the 50DMA. Keep an eye on the 356 level, if FB can break above with volume, it can test 359 to 361 level resistance. Above 361, it can test 363 to 366 level resistance. We will consider puts if FB fails to hold above the 355 level, as it can pullback down to 350 to 348 level support.

Contract Suggestion:

Above 356 level: 360C 09/24 (12.8K Volume 3.20)

Below 355 level: 350P 09/24 (8.4K Volume 3.40)

 

****NEWS TO LOOK OUT FOR THIS WEEK****

  • FOMC statement on Wednesday (09/22) at 11am PST/2pm PST
  • Fed Chair Jerome Powell news conference on Wednesday (09/22) at 11:30 am PST/2:30pm PST
  • Unemployment Claims data on Thursday (09/23) at 5:30 am PST/8:30am EST

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.